Monday, October 5, 2009

As the paint flies

     On weekends during this month, I usually have marching competitions and such.  Now don't get me wrong, marching contests are awesome and all but I'm worn after each contest, and it tends to eat up my weekends pretty fast.  However, this weekend we don't have a competition OR a Friday night game to play at (YES! haha).  My friend ever since I can remember, Sam, told me today that there's going to be a church paintball game this Saturday for Corey's (another friend) church.  Sam, Corey, I, and a few other friends usually have Airsoft games during the weekends of the year.  I've played in the church paintball game last year, so it will be awesome to get back and play another game.  I can't wait till Saturday!  I'm definitely looking forward to nailing some people with a hail of paintballs, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment