Sunday, October 24, 2010

What to read...

1. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins is the third and final book in The Hunger Games trilogy. After reading the first two books, the natural idea would be to read the last book. Although there is something about me and not wanting to finish a good series (of anything really)...

2. I am Legend by Richard Matheson was recommended to me by El Drunko (*cough* *Lauren G* *cough*). What also interested be in this book was that I had seen the movie, which I enjoyed. However, after reading just a few pages into the book, I realize that the book is nothing like the movie, though that is not exactly a bad thing.

3. I first heard about the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson over the radio when the speaker spoke of the author's background and how he hadn't intended for his writings go become books. Later, my English teacher gave a short book talk on the book and got me interested in reading it.

2 comments:

  1. These are three great titles. You're in for some great reading this quarter! I look forward to hearing your reaction to these titles.

    ReplyDelete